Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Honor the Lord


Proverbs 3:9-10
"Honor the Lord with your wealth
and with the best part of everything you produce.
Then he will fill your barns with grain,
and your vats will overflow with good wine."

I am enjoying reading the Bible every day with the goal of completely reading the Bible through in 2010. Although I have read the Bible through in a year and a half-I really want to stick to the plan this year. I have looked at all the things crammed into my schedule and decided some things need to go for me to meet that goal. I want to "Honor the Lord" with all that I do-my prayer life,church activities,Bible study, my family and my career. Speaking of my career, things are going great, I had a wonderful planning meeting today with my boss. We have lots of exciting growth opportunities in 2010. I am so thankful for so many things, but having a job I love and working for a growing company that actully helps people is a wonderful blessing that amazes me everyday.

The picture is our team from Eye Care Associates that participated in the Walk for Diabetes Sept 09-just one example our spirit of giving back.

No comments:

Post a Comment